queXML 1.3.6 has been released today on Sourceforge
Documentation has been added to the queXF banding XML schema and the queXMLPDF class better handles varying page widths.
- Calculation of barcode position is now a distance from the right hand margin (instead of a fixed position in MM)
- Calculation of number of text boxes per line is now a function of the box width and page width (instead of fixed in code)
Limesurvey 1.9.1 includes the latest version of the queXMLPDF class which allows you to export your Limesurvey surveys directly to a PDF document. These documents include banding information and are ready for automated scanning and data entry using queXF.
queXML 1.3.3 has been released today on Sourceforge
This is a bug-fix release. It includes the following bug fixes:
- Banding XML will include number only fields where set to integer, number or numeric (Thank you Laith for reporting this)
- Fixed issue where page breaks occuring at the wrong spot (Limesurvey Bug: 4998)
- Added support for questionnaireInfo position=before element
- Added check to avoid notice printing
queXML 1.3.1 has been released today on Sourceforge
queXML 1.3.1 includes bug fixes from 1.3.0 and better support for queXML info elements in the queXMLPDF class. The class has been updated to produce paper forms more similar to what appears when using the XSLT transformations.
Here is a list of changes:
- Replaced drawing using HTML tables with TCPDF Multicell to allow for aligning text vertically
- Updated background colour to be lighter and inline with queXML FO
queXML 1.3.0 has been released today on Sourceforge
queXML 1.3.0 includes a new PHP class based on TCPDF.
queXMLPDF converts a queXML file to a PDF, similarly to the XSLT stylesheets already avaialable in queXML, but has the added advantage of:
- Not requiring FOP and Java to operate
- Produces a "Banding" XML file which describes all boxes and fields on the form for importing to queXF